Members Only Portal
Monthly Learning Events
Total Trainer University
Facilitator Partnership Program
Summer Social Media Series
Call for Writers
UCI Certificate Program
Submit A Job
2018 Chapter Leadership
2019 Board of Directors - Elections
Special Interest Groups
Change Leadership SIG
Training and Technology
Training Management Meetup
Ideas and Insights Blog
Advertising & Sponsorship
ATD-OC Skills Developer Application
ATD-OC Membership is required.
A Skills Development project requires a significant commitment on the part of the Skills Developer:
• Expect the project to require as much as 10 to 15 hours per week for 3 to 6 months, possibly more.
• The Skills Developer will develop a project plan (with the guidance of the SDA Leadership Team), and provide status on a bi-weekly basis to the Leadership Team throughout the duration of the project.
• The Skills Developer (SD) and the Learning Advisor (LA) will agree in advance on the amount of time each will spend on the SDA project. The majority of the time commitment is the responsibility of the SD. The LA role is not intended to require a significant amount of time unless agreed upon in advance.
Once you have submitted your application, a member of the SDA Leadership Team will respond to you within 10 business days.
Provide LinkedIn profile url or send resume to SDA@atdoc.org.
1. Describe your background in Learning & Development:
Provide at least 2 examples or descriptions of your work done in the last 5 years related to the area of skills that you want to be developed. You may provide url or send an attachment with work samples to SDA@atdoc.org
2. What skill do you want to focus on, and how does this skill fit into your career goals?
3. Do you have any proficiency with this skill now? If so, what tasks are you able to perform?
4. What are your learning objectives concerning this skill?
5. What do you hope for in the Learning Advisor, the expert that will be your guiding you toward the completion of your deliverable?
6. Do you own or have access to the tool(s) and other resources required?
7. How soon would you be ready to begin the time commitment needed for a project?
8. Please enter any questions or comments here:
Please enter the text from the image:
Sponsors and Partners