An oft-repeated and yet still discussed, recent challenge is that of converting Instructor Led Training to Virtual to achieve:
1. Impact and metric driven, sustainable outcomes;
2. Engagement during and after the training session.
3. Continued behavioral change and measurement;
4. Clear understanding of needs, strategy and outcomes.
5. Best of all, cost-effective with little administrative requirements getting immediate stakeholder buy-in for now and the next project you propose.
What if we told you, it was achieved in a big way at Tricon!!! Wouldn’t you want to know how it was done?
Well, that’s what Andrew Foote, VP, Learning and Development and Jenn Gallardo, Learning and Development Manager at Tricon Residential will be sharing with us.
This session will be in panel discussion format and you will be given time to ask your questions and get answers from our two experienced panelists.
If you are a Leader managing or creating new initiatives; or an aspiring leader; or if you simply want to understand strategy and execution, then this is just for you.
Your key take-away, will include a strategy roadmap to:
About your facilitators:
With an experience spanning well over 20 years in leading strategic Learning and Development initiatives, driven by tangible and intangible metrics in Training, Career Development and Employee Engagement, Andrew Foote brings to ATD OC his recent disruption by way of a sustainable, New Manger Orientation , at Tricon.
While Andrew brings Strategic Initiative and Planning to the table; Jenn Gallardo brings her ten plus years of demonstrated experience in learning and performance management to create the operational outcomes and success.
Sponsors and Partners