SPRING into ACTION!
A Career Workshop for Technical Communicators
Saturday, April 21st, 2012
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
DoubleTree Club Orange County Airport
7 Hutton Centre Dr., Santa Ana, California
Register at http://www.ocstc.org/events
Join us for a Saturday breakfast and workshop full of opportunities and ideas for managing your career. Orange County’s best career development and HR experts will host breakout discussions including:
1. Twitter for Job Hunting with Kelly Blokdijk, SPHR, Talent Optimization Coach & Consultant at Talent Talks
2. Using Linkedin to Snag a New Career with Jolynn Atkins, Vice President, Strategic Operations & Consulting Solutions at Escoe Bliss Professional Resources
3. Resumes, Cover Letters and Other Correspondence with Wendy Danbury, Sr. HR Generalist at Ricoh Electronics, Inc.
4. Successful Partnerships with Recruiters/Consulting Firms with Denise Mills, Recruiting Branch Manager at The Plus Group
5. Interviewing and Networking - Being Your Authentic Self with Dr. Stephanie Lyncheski, Communications Consultant at Blue Gecko Communications and Adjunct Instructor
Bring your best smile, printed social media profiles, resumes and cover letters for hands-on review and feedback.
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM - Breakfast & Networking
10:00 AM - 12:00 AM - Breakout Sessions
For more information or if you are an employer interested in sponsoring this event, please contact Jolynn Atkins at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsors and Partners